Home > English > Visa Service >
Visa Service
IEC holds collective visa application at the beginning and the end of each semester; Students who need this kind of service should submit visa application materials and visa fee within stipulated time period. Students who miss collective visa application should first come to Student Affairs Office for school letter 30 days earlier than visa expiry date, then go to Dalian PSB for visa application. Self-funded and partial scholarship students should complete all payments so as to apply for a visa. 
Replacement of Passport
After replacement of your passport in China, you must within 10 days first go to the International Student Office to apply and then go to the Dalian Municipal Public Security Bureau Exit-Entry Administration Office for processing passport number changing procedures, or you will be punished for illegal residence.