The applicant must be a foreign citizen in good health, aged between 18 and 35, possessing a valid passport, and
has graduated from an institution equal to Chinese senior high school.Applicant used to have a Chinese nationality
should hold a valid foreign passport or other nationality certificate issued at least 4 years ago. Moreover, during the
last 4 years (up to 30th April in the year of admission), the length of residence in that country should be more than
1. Application Form for International Students to Study at Dalian Maritime University ( Please print out your application form through online application system after having submitted your application. )
2. Photocopy of the personal information page of passport (photocopy of a valid Chinese visa is required to submit
if an applicant is in China upon application)
3. Notarized high school diploma or Enrollment Certificate of high school (applicable to this year’s graduates who
haven’t received the diploma)
4. Language Proficiency Certificate:Notarized all high school transcripts
5. Language Proficiency Certificate:
HSK Certificate (4th level or above)
Applicants without an HSK certificate (4th level or above) should attend the Mandarin level test organized by DMU. Those who get a result equivalent to HSK 4th level or above will be considered.
1. The application deadline for applying for a degree program is each June 15th .
2. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Students who are studying in China upon application should also a study certificate and transcripts issued by the institution.
Prospective students should carefully review all the information in the admission section of our website in order to thoroughly understand our application process.
To successfully apply, you should submit the online application at https://dlmu.17gz.org and pay the application fee before the application deadline. The formal notification of your admission or denial will be announced via online application system. You will be required to send us all the application documents and pay application fees to confirm your place at DMU if your application is accepted. Once you have confirmed your place on the program, we will issue an official enrollment letter and additional important documentation, including Visa Application for Study in China.