The applicant must be a foreign citizen in good health, aged between 18 and 35, possessing a valid passport,
and has graduated from an institution equal to Chinese senior high school.
Applicant used to have a Chinese nationality should hold a valid foreign passport or other nationality certificate
issued at least 4 years ago. Moreover, during the last 4 years (up to 30th April in the year of admission), the length of residence in that country should be more than 2 years.
1. Application Form for International Students to Study at Dalian Maritime University ( Please print out your application form through online application system after having submitted your application. )
2. Photocopy of the personal information page of passport (photocopy of a valid Chinese visa is required to
submit if an applicant is in China upon application)
3. Notarized high school diploma or High school enrollment certificate (applicable to this year’s graduates who
haven’t received the diploma)
4. Notarized all high school transcripts
1. Application Deadline: each July 10th.
2. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese
3. Students who are studying in China should also provide a study certificate and transcripts issued by the institution.