With a view to further development the education of international students, Dalian Government established Dalian Government Scholarship Program for encouraging international students to study hard after being enrolled.
Ⅰ Eligible Applicants:
Self-funded undergraduate students of second and third year
Self-funded master's degree students of second year
Ⅱ Values of Scholarship:
For undergraduate: up to 10000RMB as partial exemption of tuition fee in next academic year
For mster’s: up to 15000RMB as partial exemption of tuition fee in next academic year
Ⅲ Application Time: Every November
Ⅳ Application Qualification:
1. Complying with Chinese laws and regulations and DMU discipline.
2. Respecting the customs of Chinese people, maintaining friendship among peoples.
3. Respecting teachers and uniting fellow students with good conduct.
4. Excellent academic performance, good attendance, and good daily behavior.
5. Having participated in at least one activity or contest of university-level or above organized by DMU; students who actively participated in activities or contests on/off campus and achieved good results or made great contributions to school would be priorities among all the applicants.
Ⅴ Application Materials:
1. Application Form for Dalian Government Scholarship for DMU Students
2. Transcripts of reviewed academic year.
3. Photocopy of awards or certificates of attending contests or activities while studying at DMU.
Ⅵ Application Procedures:
1. Dalian Government Scholarship is evaluated once a year by International Education College. The scholarship committee will determine the finalists and organized relevant interview.
2. The scholarship committee will publicly announce the name list of the winners. You shall raise objections within three working days should you have any dissidence against the results.
3. International Education College will give awards to the winners if there is no dissidence.
VII Way to contact
Student Affairs Office of International Education College, Dalian Maritime University