The applicant must be a foreign citizen in good health, aged between 18 and 35, possessing a valid passport, and
has graduated from an institution equal to Chinese senior high school.Applicant used to have a Chinese nationality
should hold a valid foreign passport or other nationality certificate issued at least 4 years ago. Moreover, during the
last 4 years (up to 30th April in the year of admission), the length of residence in that country should be more than
1. Application Form for International Students to Study at Dalian Maritime University ( Please print out your application form through online application system after having submitted your application. )
2. Photocopy of the personal information page of passport (photocopy of a valid Chinese visa is required to submit
if an applicant is in China upon application)
3. Notarized high school diploma or Enrollment Certificate of high school (applicable to this year’s graduates who
haven’t received the diploma)
4. Language Proficiency Certificate:Notarized all high school transcripts
5. Language Proficiency Certificate:
HSK Certificate (4th level or above)
Applicants without an HSK certificate (4th level or above) should attend the Mandarin level test organized by DMU. Those who get a result equivalent to HSK 4th level or above will be considered.
6. Physical Exam Record valid within 6 months( find attachment with the sample): if the one submitted online is not the same as the sample, it may be required to re-check in the designated agency after entry and the related fees should be covered by yourself)
7. Non-Criminal Record Certificate within 6 months
1. The application deadline for applying for a degree program is each June 30th.
2. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Students who are studying in China upon application should also a study certificate and transcripts issued by the institution.
1. Submit the online application at https://dlmu.17gz.org
2. The application online shall be reviewed by the admission staff
3. The formal notification of your admission will be announced via online application system if your application is accepted. You will be required to pay application fees and tuition fees to confirm your admissions
4. Once the related fees received, your admission materials, including the Admission Letter and JW202 Form shall be issued