The applicant must be a foreign citizen in good health, aged between 18 and 35, possessing
a valid passport, and is a full-time undergraduate student of any university around the world.
1. Application Form for International Students to Study at Dalian Maritime University ( Please print out your application form through online application system after having submitted your application. )
2. Photocopy of the personal information page of passport (photocopy of a valid Chinese visa
is required to submit if an applicant is in China upon application)
3. Certificate of highest diploma(original)or Enrollment Certificate of present study(original)
1. Application Deadline: fall recruiting: July 10th; spring recruiting: January 10th
2. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized
translations in Chinese or English.
1.Submit the online application at https://dlmu.17gz.org
2.The application online shall be reviewed by the admission staff
3.The formal notification of your admission will be announced via online application system if your application is accepted. You will be required to pay application fees and tuition fees to confirm your admissions
4.Once the related fees received, your admission materials, including the Admission Letter and JW202 Form shall be issued